Aston Churches Together (ACT) represents the Christian community in our local area of Swallownest, Aston and Aughton, serving the local area together.
As well as our own church Swallownest Baptist, all the other local denominations are represented: Anglicans (All Saints Aston-cum-Aughton & Christ Church, Swallownest), Methodists (Central Methodist Church), Pentecostals (Bethesda Church) and Roman Catholics.
The churches join together collectively, as a visible Christian community presence, at key times in the year. These include:
- Good Friday Walk of Witness to Swallownest crossroads
- Easter Sunday Celebration at Swallownest crossroads
- Remembrance Sunday at the War Memorial
- Blessing of Community Christmas Cribs
- Carol Singing outside Del’s Supermarket